Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Belated Birthday post

Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether I'm good enough. But if I make him happy, then I'm everything I want to be.
Angelina Jolie

ok,saya perasan Angelina Jolie..hehe..but,she said what i felt inside..

23 April lepas ialah Birthday Hazimin saya..saya tak tau nak belikan dia apa..on that day,Saturn ada buat Angebot PS3..memang super angebotla..tapi,bila saya tanya,Hazimin kata tak payahla..so,kami decide untuk buat BBQ party je a day after his Birthday..


To Hazimin,

you are such a wonderfull and great Husband that sometimes i think i dont deserve you at all..Thank you for loving me,helping with house chores(ya,suami saya memasak,mengemas dan membantu every bit of kerja rumah..i am truly blessed),helping me with Haziq,being there for me,very patient with my kerenah and for being who you are..i love you so much!semoga Allah memanjangkan usia Hazimin saya,memurahkan rezki kami,membahagiakan kehidupan kami,dan merahmati kehidupan kami hingga ke syurga..amin

No comments: