after consulting my mum,sis and a few very close friends..i finally did something that i want to do and should do long ago. the outcome is just like what i've imagine.the drama went just like what i have in mind.so,now i know ...and i will never again look back.i guess,i'll stick to move on and starting today..a new chapter of my life begin.i should be happy..
I thought that if I didn’t go and play
The sadness would get bored and go away
I thought that if I didn’t go astray
That all my pain would be in yesterday
But it’s true
I’m still blue
But I finally know what to do
I must quit, I must quit….. you.
Artist: Michelle Featherstone
Song: Coffee and Cigarettes
wish me and su selamat perjalanan pergi dan pulang ke rome ,florence and venice ok..and me wishing u all a verry happy holiday...cheerrss!!

1 comment:
happy holidays!!muuaahhs!!
Post a Comment